Terms and Conditions
- The owner of this web site is IQ Performance Ltd whose address is 56 Sandbach Road South, Alsager, Stoke on Trent, ST7 2LP(‘IQ Performance Ltd’/‘we’ /‘us’/‘our’).
- Your contract for purchases made through the site is with IQ Performance Ltd, and you undertake that any and all services/products/goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and skills acquired are for application to your clients/patients if you deem indicated following an assessment.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, do not use the site.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- We will confirm that purchases of courses/products/services by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by IQ Performance Ltd of your offer to buy courses/products/services from IQ Performance Ltd or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by IQ Performance Ltd (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract
- The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 46 below from time to time.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of purchase by IQ Performance Ltd. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and no charge is made for shipping.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. IQ Performance Ltd tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on IQ Performance Ltd to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- You undertake that all details you provide to IQ Performance Ltd for the purpose of purchasing courses, goods, services or products are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
Third Party Payments:If a third party is responsible for payment, the delegates space on the chosen course will not be confirmed until full payment has been received by the IQ Performance Ltd. Only after full payment is received will the delegate be sent out their confirmation email for the course reservation.
Insufficient Funds:A £20 fee will be charged for invalid cheques or declined credit card transactions due to insufficient funds
Techniques & Skills Learnt:By purchasing an online module it is deemed that you have sufficient insurance, professional liability and personal indemnity, to allow you to apply the techniques and skills learnt both within the masterclass and to clients/patients OR you are purchasing the online content for information purposes only.
- IQ Performance LTD does not accept any liability for the application of techniques and skills learnt by you on your clients/patients. IQ Performance accepts no liability for any bodily harm that may arise during or upon completion of IQ Performance courses, conferences and masterclasses.
Cancellation Policy For Courses, Conferences & Masterclasses:
- 30 days notice from course or conference start date = No refund
- 31-60 days notice from course start date = 25% refund
- 61 days and over notice from course start date = Full refund, less a £50.00 administration charge
- Refunds will be issued within 28 working days
Transfer Policy For Courses, Conferences & Masterclasses:A £50 administration fee will be applied for any request to transfer your course dates in conjunction with the Terms & Conditions for the cancellation of the course/conference. Course dates can only be transferred once, after this IQ Performance LTD will apply the cancellation policy.
Residential Master classes:Residential Masterclass fees include one nights accommodation, breakfast, lunch, evening meal, refreshments, lectures, workshops, classes. The IQ Performance Institute takes no responsibility for any additional costs incurred outside Residential Masterclass fees.
Additional Nights Accommodation:If you are staying the night before the start of the masterclass then please ensue this is communicate IQ Performance so that arrangements can be made.
Master classes (Excluding Residential Package)Masterclass include all of the above excluding overnight accommodation, breakfast and evening meal.
Media:By booking onto an IQ Performance event you are giving your permission for IQ Performance LTD to use photo and video footage of yourself taken during the event that may be used for future marketing and social media purposes.
- IQ Performance LTD accepts no responsibility for any bodily harm that may arise during or after the attendance on at an IQ Performance course or conference.
Registration:You must choose an email username and unique password on completion of online registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the site under your own username and password. You must keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. IQ performance LTD may record your IP address to determine fair use.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform IQ Performance Ltd as soon as possible.
- Registered users are permitted to post reviews on products provided that they comply with our Customer Review Guidelines
- You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other IQ Performance Ltd sites and publications.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
- You grant IQ Performance Ltd and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
Liability:This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, IQ Performance Ltd do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from IQ Performance Ltd’s negligence or willful default, or that of IQ Performance Ltd's employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- IQ Performance Ltd does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed courses, goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the courses, services, goods or products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for courses, products, services or goods, which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged.
- IQ Performance Ltd will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IQ PERFORMANCE LTD IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, IQ PERFORMANCE LTD DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- The courses, services, products, goods sold on the site are provided for use of the purchaser provided that they have sufficient insurance, professional liability and personal Indemnity to allow them to apply taught skills and techniques to clients/patients OR they are deemed to be purchasing the online content as a stand alone module for information purposes only.
- Accordingly, IQ Performance Ltd do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from IQ Performance Ltd.
- IQ Performance LTD shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of courses, services, products, goods or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these terms and conditions shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
Intellectual Property:In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us (IQ Performance LTD) absolutely. This includes all videos and narration contained within IQ Performance LTD courses and promotional material.
- Subject to the license granted to you to use the Site, IQ Performance Ltd reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the site. Any goodwill accruing from use of IQ Performance Ltd and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this agreement will vest in IQ Performance Ltd and its affiliates, as appropriate.
Audio and Video recording:Audio and video recording of events is not permitted without the written permission of IQ Performance LTD.
Medical:It is your responsibility to ensure that you are sufficiently fit and adequately equipped to partake on your chosen course. You must inform IQ Performance of any medical conditions or dietary requirements at the time of booking. If for any reason you are not in a suitable condition to attend or complete a course or are under the influence of drink or drugs the facilitator or tutor may ask you to leave the course. We will not be liable for any extra expense incurred by this and you will not be able to claim a refund.
Complaints:Should you have a problem or complaint on your course you must bring it to the attention of the IQ Performance staff as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the problem. If you feel that the problem was not resolved to your satisfaction you must inform us in writing within 28 days and we will respond within 28 days to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of both parties.
Termination And Suspension Of Agreement:We reserve the right to terminate this agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if: (i), you fail to make any payment to us when due; (ii), you breach the terms of this agreement (repeatedly or otherwise), (iii) when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;( iv) we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the site.
Amendments To Terms And Conditions:IQ Performance Ltd may amend these terms from time to time, and place the new version on the site. When IQ Performance Ltd does so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.iqperformance.com). For users purchasing goods or registering on the site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the site.
- Your continued use of the site following IQ Performance Ltd’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between IQ Performance Ltd and you relating to your purchase.
- IQ Performance Ltd advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by IQ Performance Ltd. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with IQ Performance Ltd. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
Upon receipt of your online booking and course fee you will be sent an automatic email from iQ Performance confirming your place on the course and receipt of the course fee. Your booking is not confirmed until you receive this hard copy confirmation.